Friday 4 October 2013

One Direction? Not Quite

Yeah, I know it's been ages since I've posted anything.

Reason? It might be easiest to say I've been too busy; but, that would be a lie.

The truth is I have been sidetracked by issues more germane to life - eating, sleeping, studying, working, clipping my toenails, and so on and so long.

Apart from that, I have actually just not had anything concrete to write about, or at least the fragmented ideas swimming in my brain didn't made it to the computer.

I wouldn't entirely blame it on writers' block or a sudden fear of my own blog page.

Many of the things I do want to write about require some degree of research, which is annoying for me; I mean this consciousness that I need to research something before writing it.

Anyways, it seems for the past couple of months, I've found myself being pulled in more directions than one - moving house, studying, trying to keep up with the Kardashi... sorry, I meant my folks and peeps, trying to adapt to a new environment and just trying not to miss the bus.

I've not always been successful (apologies to my peeps who haven't heard from me since May, if you've not heard from me since before May... well, that might be because of an entirely different reason #awkward).

There just seems to be too many things to do all the time.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Hope to blog more often now, toe-nail length notwithstanding.

Oh, before I go... if you came here looking for stories about One Direction - the boy band, or wanted something 'juicier', I'm sorry, you've probably realised by now you're reading the wrong post #awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment